2009年7月2日木曜日

my favorite three movies

My Three Favorite Movies

1. Drop
Made in 2007
Actors: Hiro Mizushima & Hiroki Narimiya
Setting: In junior high school
Director: A scriptwriter: Yu Sinagawa
Genre:Fighting story
Recommended:This movie is so funny. And actors are very cool.This movie express their friendship.I think it is so interesting movie.I wish you watch this movie.

2.I am legend

Relese Date is 14 December 2007(Japan)
Actors:Will Smith,Alice Braga
Writers:Mark Protosevich
Awards: 7 wins & 17 nominations
Runtime:101min
Contry: USA Australia
Director: Francis Lawrence
Genre: Horror Thrillerk
Recommended: This movie is so interesting. Actors delivers great actions. There is a close bond of affection between hero and his dog,and we can see it. I moved.
It is kind of Horror movie. If you don’t care watching horror movies,I want you watch it.


3.jumper


Director:Doug Liman
Writers:David S. Goyer
Release Date:7 March 2008 (Japan)
Awards:1 win & 4 nominations
Genre:Action Adventure

Recommended:This movie is so exciting.There are many intensity action scence. Actors are very cool .

Source: Go to Internet Movie Datebase and Wikipedia

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿